Apply For....


 Burn Permit ("Permit To Kindle Fire")

Contact Will Ordway, Town Forest Fire Warden, (802) 461-6615 between the hours of 6pm-8pm and 7am-9am

A campfire on your own land does not require a permit provided it is contained in a fire ring fire ring and burns only "natural wood" -- no treated or painted wood! (You don't want to breath that anyway!)

 Dog License

Dogs must be registered by April 1 each year.